Monday, June 7, 2010

$1 Earned

I don't ever give homeless people money. I have been known to give food or leftovers because that is what my dad always used to do and it's better than wasting restaurant leftovers.

But last week for the first time ever I gave a young homeless girl some change. I see this girl almost everyday at the corner of Dundas and the 427 exit. She is in her early 20's, sad expression, pretty face and always has an adorable dog with her. I assume she makes a killing compared to some of the other guys I see at that corner.

Anyone that knows me knows it was the dog that broke me. I realize the pooch is likely a tactic of hers, however I am a sucker for a cute hungry puppy. Maybe I will leave some milk bones in the car for when I see her next...

I would also give this guy a dollar just for making me laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment