Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quitter?

So Quit Facebook Day (May 31st) was a huge bust. Lots of talk, but not too many quitters in the end.

I am not ready to quit Facebook because for me it is still a great and easy way to keep in touch with people plus I am just nosey about what people are doing! I get that it is a little much and there are lots of annoying things about it (besides the huge privacy issues) but I think the key for people who aren't quitting is to limit what they post.

Take down all unnecessary information about yourself, just keep it simple. Be smart about it and know that no matter what you think Facebook is NOT a private place to connect with people.

This video is pretty funny and he has a lot of good points ;) Kris please note the "duck face" photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment