Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cheers to our new blog!

Let's start this blog off right! My favourite way to start things off (well in some cases the only way to start things off) is with a coffee. Whether it's starting the day, a project or a long drive I need a coffee. I have come to feel fairly useless without it and have no desire to ever give up my coffee.

My dependency on coffee poses very few problems in my day to day life. Having said that, the mere process of getting that first coffee into my body is the greatest of challenge of all. Unfortunately, I don't have a coffee IV drip set up in my bedroom therefore, I CONSTANTLY wake up without having coffee in my system (stressssss). If I can pull it together enough to make a coffee before I leave the house I consider this a major success. Otherwise, I need to make a stop asap.

The first coffee shop I pass on the way to work doesn't have drive thru. Some mornings this is an option. Most mornings I can't even consider this.

The second coffee shop I pass doesn't take debit. Really!? It is 2010 people! I have emptied my purse on the passenger seat numerous times searching for enough pennies and nickles to get even the smallest of coffees. I get angry at this point.

Which leads me to my latest discovery....McDonalds coffee.



I'm not sure why I didn't consider this an option before. But at 7am when I caught a glimpse of a giant coffee on an advertisement in front of McDonalds my car just went towards it. Drive thru - check! Debit - check! I don't think I had ever had a coffee from McDonalds before. I have often seen groups of cute old men sitting at McDonalds and solving the worlds problems over coffee, but never really thought of McDonalds as a place to get a good cup of coffee.

Anyway, try it people. You might be surprised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment