Thursday, March 25, 2010

Technologic

This past weekend my home upgraded from a 32" television born in the 90's to a 52" ULTRAvision (the best TV money could by in 2000) thanks to family friends.

I must admit I was skeptical of the new addition to my family room at first - it IS enormous - however after my eyes adjusted, I started to appreciate it's ultraness!!! While my boyfriend would highlight March madness as his fav viewing experience on the new appliance, I came to love the Ultra while watching The Discovery Channel's "Planet Earth" DVDs and their "Life" series premier on Sunday. There is no way my poor 32 incher could have done them justice.

If you haven't seen the Planet Earth series and missed the Life series premier on Sunday, you need to step up your viewing game immediately! The images of our planet and nature at work are truly stunning and the educational factor is A+.

To find out how you can start your discovery today... visit the links below:


1 comment:

  1. Life was amazing! We watched it on Sunday and couldn't believe our eyes!

    ReplyDelete